Friday, July 27, 2012

oakley fives sunglasses Hu Kaixiong them one is surprised

To do servile This is a lot of determination to do the Road!
nfl smile: Well, since he is willing to now let him with good, now I'm going to say things!
They a the nfl say something of a curiosity to be attracted back!
nfl laugh: Yesterday we went to dinner, I also listen to the high sensitivity of the vegetables to sell expensive hotel outside, usually not the number of students who are willing to go but then I thought for a moment if the frame store to do the dishes delicious. only for students to sell cheap, then, that I would like there should be a lot of students are willing to patronize, and today I want to tell everyone that I am going to open a large hotel
Hu Kaixiong them one is surprised, have not reflected over the same, even the strong yellow.
nfl in fact already guessed that they have such expression. smile: how, we do not believe me? I do not like the boss!
To the high sensitivity the first to react to: nfl does not, you really want to open-shelf hotel ah!
nfl: yes ah!
High sensitivity: but now Tianhua outside many hotels,oakley fives sunglasses, if you open one, then, so that may not do to go say to open the hotel is not an easy task. Needed money!
The nfl laugh: ah so I'm going in the first month of the first investment 30W into the back of the business was good, reinvested 30W,nike air total max uptempo, I believe will be profitable for the.
Them one is surprised speechless, this is too messy to hotels to open a little better, a few W, the first month through 30W, later investment, which also money!
Xu Xiaolin laugh: Ayu, that you are so rich ah, well, my first one to support you, I believe that open should be earned, after all, the the Tianhua students open, do not take care of their own people to take care of Who is that!
Hu Kaixiong: Ayu you really decide!
nfl nodded seriously: in fact I have an overall plan, to open the hotel is only a first step, I put my plans to achieve, I'll tell you, as long as you believe me!
Huang Qiang, an inner excited I really did not tell the wrong boss later will not be a simple character, I have a good day to
cheap nfl Speaking: nfl whether you want to do, I support you!
The nfl smile: Thank you for the snow.
Several other girls have when it comes to support the nfl.
Zhang Qi to: Ayu opened hotel is the most important is money, and then in the distance the Tianhua into place is between a good look for the busiest streets in the store is the best.
nfl laugh: Troop was the material of doing business, good! only in such circumstances, the hotel you may be others to know of course, is propaganda in the schools! We all know that our days China's students opened a store. The store has been someone to help me to find a just do not know I can find!
China Small Wind: Ayu This may be a bit dangerous, Chinese outside of this bustling streets in the business have earned the good stores are being rented over which the hotel opened, at least great store job, but

No comments:

Post a Comment